Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Yg "my Krazy Life" Release Date & Cover Art

"When people get it and hear it, they're gonna love it. I feel like it's gonna be a classic. It's the best work me and Mustard did so far. I was listening to a lot of classic albums likeThe Chronic,Get Rich or Die Tryin', Doggystyle, Life After Death. In an interview with HipHopDX published yesterday (November 28), YG spoke about what he's thankful for . I'm thankful for my life, my family, YG said during an exclusive interview with HipHopDX. God blessed me with everything that he blessed me with. Just the homies and my whole movement and my fans and just everything I got going on. I'm blessed for everything. I'm blessed to be living today. I'm not in jail. I got homies in jail, facing life. I'm blessed to be out here, doing what I'm doing. (November 29) UPDATE: YG's My Krazy Life is set to be released March 18 via Def Jam Recordings. The project is slated to be executive produced by Jeezy. (December 11) UPDATE #2: YG has released the cover art for his forthcomingMy Krazy Life album. The set is scheduled to feature the RIAA-certified platinum single "My Hitta" with Jeezy and Rich Homie Quan, as well as "Who Do You Love," which also features Drake. The My Krazy Life cover art is as follows. This is a test of the error system Add New Comment Got an account with one of these? Log in here, or just enter your info and leave a comment below. Now that you're logged in, you don't have to fill out a captcha.
For the original version visit http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.26434/title.yg-my-krazy-life-release-date-cover-art

No comments:

Post a Comment